While every effort will be made to ensure that all items shown are in stock we offer no guarantee of availability and this electronic publication does not constitute an offer for sale. Goods are normally dispatched within 3 workings days. We reserve the right to delay despatch of tickets which have been ordered in advance of their validity period. Otherwise if we are unable to despatch your order within 7 days, we will contact you by e-mail with an estimated despatch date and offer you the option of cancelling the order. Orders are despatched by first class post.
Prices and Tax.
The price shown for the goods excludes an administration fee which is added to all orders unless specifically stated. The charges for administration are shown in the Checkout before you are asked to confirm the order. The administration fee is an inclusive charge to cover our costs of fulfillment, postage by first class or recorded delivery post, and any bank fees incurred. The standard administration fee is £4 per itemt, with with subsequent products in the same order charged at £3. Smartcard media is charged at £1 per item (Hoppercard £2). The price you pay will include VAT where applicable.
Cancellation and Returns
If you are not satisfied with the goods you have a right to cancel the contract, return the goods and receive a full refund of your payment for the goods. This applies for 7 days from date of receipt of the ticket, but if ticket validity has commenced during this period, the ticket will be considered used and our refund policy for part used tickets will apply. If a customer no longer requires a season ticket, they may, under certain circumstances, be able to gain a refund on the unused part of the ticket. Each application for a refund will be considered separately, and Centrebus reserves the right to refuse a refund on any ticket. Any refund will be calculated by considering the price of the relevant tickets needed to cover the portion of the ticket used, and an additional administration charge of £7 (£14 for tickets valid for more than 3 months). Refunds can only be made to the original ticket purchaser. Credit card charges are not refundable. In the first instance, if you wish to claim a refund contact our customer services team by telephone or email.
General Season Ticket Conditions
Please remember that all tickets are sold subject to our usual conditions of carriage. Tickets are valid only on services operated by Centrebus, unless specifically advertised as being valid on other operators services.
Please also note the following general conditions
- Tickets valid only between dates shown and points shown (except network tickets).
- The passholder's name is required for most orders - please complete the "Name on Pass" box.
- Tickets are not transferable between users. They can only be used by the named person.
- Tickets can only be sent to the card holders address, for security reasons.
- For lost tickets an administration charge of £10 (first loss) and £20 (subsequent losses) applies for replacement
- Tickets marked schooldays only are valid only on published schooldays, and only for one trip to school (during the am period) and one trip back (during the pm period) each day.
- Where misuse is identified, tickets may be withdrawn by our officials and may be subject to enquiry. Tickets which are fraudulently used will be cancelled, without entitlement to refund.
- Refunds on partially used tickets are subject to our published Refund Policy.
- If concessionary rate travel is claimed, proof of entitlement must be available at all times when travelling. For child rate travel a Centrebus Young Persons ID card may be required.
- An admin charge of £4 is applied to all online orders, to cover delivery and bank fees.
- All orders will appear on your bank statement as "SHOPCREATOR.COM"
The Contract will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties to the Contract submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Consumer Rights None of the above Terms and Conditions affects your statutory consumer rights.